Good health is our natural state.
Our bodies are extraordinary, and when allowed to function as they were made to, heal themselves. Our healing system keeps our bodies healthy and with a little awareness can help us to recover from illnesses, even the more serious ones, as well as prevent illness.
Extraordinary self-healing is taking place everyday and all over the world. We will share some of those amazing stories and talk about how you can tap into those systems within you with more intention. With this awareness we will boost the power within.
Focus on Self-Healing (FOSH) program is designed to help you become more aware of your powerful healing capabilities and to teach you how you can assist your body in the healing process and as a result do what is natural… heal yourself.
In this program you will learn:
- Power of your healing system
- How to communicate with your inner side (listening, talking to, asking questions)
- Guided imagery and visualization
- How to stimulate the healing system
- Mindful practices in eating, moving and living to incorporate in your life daily
- Food as medicine -what and how
- Methods to assist your body in healing (relaxation, imagery, meditation, food, etc.)
- How to release emotions
- Access to resources for your (self) healing
A full agenda of the class can be found here.
Registration is available on the Prana Yoga page. As always space is limited.
You will be led by three teachers: George, a yoga therapist; Leanne, an energy guide; and Jessica, a healthy living coach, in this discovery of self-healing.
Program includes 3 weekly sessions, 90 min each.
Fridays at 10:00 AM at Insightful Inspirations studio in Broomfield
February 28, March 7 and March 21 (skipping March 14th)
Program fee (for three sessions):
$120 per person
$200 per couple
We look forward to being able to help you to stay healthy!